50/1-5 Dunmore Street, WentworthvilleSold For $630,000
- Property ID: 61886770
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size: 119.00 Metres²
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Don't Miss Your Opportunity to Secure Timeless Luxury in One of wentworthville Most Desirable Locations
This two-bedroom apartment is a mix of elegance with the finest fittings and finishing. This prestige apartment Boasting immaculate diligence and cosmopolitan flair offering the owner timeless luxury.
Features, two-bedrooms two bathrooms, 80m2 internal and two balconies 23m2 approximately, car space, separate storage.
• well-appointed with stone bench tops to kitchen.
• stainless steel appliances with extra cupboard space,
• bulkhead to the living areas with lights and much more extras.
• split system air conditioner, laminated floating floors.
• Boutique and minimal maintenance security block.
• Secure parking and lifts, plus secure storage space.
• Superbly designed and spacious residence with large balconies.
• Well- designed apartment with quality finishes.
• Positioned amidst abundant parklands.
• fifty meters walk to train station and buses.
• Short few minutes' drive to Westmead hospital, university, and Parramatta CBD
• Close to a range of recreational and shopping facilities like Parramatta Park, and Westfield Parramatta.
for more information contact exclusive agent Peter Bobb on 96876632 or 0414886288.
.Bobbcorp real estate aust its directors, employees and related entities believe that the information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, no representation or warranties of any nature whatsoever are given, intended or implied. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries.
Dear peter would like to thank you for helping me purchase my dream home , thanks again for all your help , hope to see you soon .
- duc sy nguyen
Dear peter, I would like to thank you so much for all your help in selling my house , I was really blown away with your experience and professionalism ,to sell my house in three days and sell it for $40000 over asking price ,,mate I am your customer for life , please also thank your team for me , hope to catch up soon .
- Nahi Massoud
I would like to personally commend and thank Peter Bobb and his team for achieving a fast, smooth sale for our apartment recently listed. This sale was achieved within a week, Peter met with us personally on multiple times at our convenience, and handled every part of the sale process and negotiation professionally. I highly recommend his services and team to any prospective sellers